Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THE BULB is official

By Whitman's beard do we here at BGGB usher in the The Bulb from its ethereal bower amidst the fairy sídhe. In other words, it's official. The world's first goblin interest periodical (goblin on goblin, goblin on hobgoblin, orc on hobnob).

Tomsy comes up big with the international affairs, but can he hold his own as senior interdimensional affairs correspondent? I know so.

***

What a beautiful morning for starting a paper. I begat this blog in a fit of misanthropy--with a will to pulverize mankind into a beautiful medium, something soupy and supple. To watch this broth reform as a bright interdimensional love brings a tear to my eye and a bulge to my bulb.
I can't sleep because I've been drawing fairies (no lies) at an intensity level more appropriate to olympic curling. Don't ask. But what a morning, folks. What a bloom on the breakfast table. What a crocus for our patrons.

So tweak those hobnobs you magnificent sallow bulb. Tweeeeeeeak.

Yours,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment